I'm finally here! I thought the three-hour flight would NEVER end. It did and I actually arrived early. I'm in Florida with my best friend Krystina. I got in at 10pm on Friday night and our first stop was to a scrapbook store! Can you say single-minded? Our first full day included a trip to another scrapbook store that was closing and everything in the store was 50% off. Now that's my kind of scrapbook shopping! And of course we stayed up until 1am (again). Hard to believe I usually go to bed at 9pm, but something about Krystina brings out the night owl in me. This time we spent the evening scrapbooking and reliving our high school years. So today we went to our final scrapbook shop and this one was by FAR the nicest. If you couldn't find something you were looking for there you had problems. We got a little crazy and brought in the camera with us and had to take some pictures, after we wiped the drool off our faces. Who wouldn't want this wall of cardstock in their scraproom?
Because you know it'll happen one night at 11 o'clock at night (if it hasn't already), you don't have the perfect shade to go in that layout you're working on. Not with this display of color! Oh well, maybe in my next life. But for now, I'm doing my best to collect every shade possible so I'm not cursing the color wheel in the whee hours of the night.
1 comment:
I dream of a room like that! I am glad you guys had fun! I LOVE to scrap, but I like doing it SO much more when I have someone to do it with! I want to see the pages you got done!!!!!
Post a Comment