I love Sour Patch Kids! I went to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (not as good as the first one) with my friend Amy Spain and we stopped at a grocery store to fill our purses with candy. Amy got DOTS and I
got Sour Patch Kids. It had been a long time since I've had them and I couldn't stop eating them for days. Then someone at work was tired of hearing me talk about them being better after someone bought a 5lb bag of Gummy Bears in to share (yuck) so she bought me a little baggie of SPK! Well, my husband got hold of them and ate them all on me! Off to the store I go and once again I'm enjoying the sour then sweet taste. Hate to see what this new addiction is going to do to my waistline.
got Sour Patch Kids. It had been a long time since I've had them and I couldn't stop eating them for days. Then someone at work was tired of hearing me talk about them being better after someone bought a 5lb bag of Gummy Bears in to share (yuck) so she bought me a little baggie of SPK! Well, my husband got hold of them and ate them all on me! Off to the store I go and once again I'm enjoying the sour then sweet taste. Hate to see what this new addiction is going to do to my waistline.
3 comments:
I like your new background. When you develop a waist then we can worry about your waistline!! :P
You know I luv ya!
You are such a crack up! My guilty pleasure are CHOCOLATE...Especially DOVE! I go postal when someone eats my treats, especially if I have gone through great lenghts to HIDE them..hehe!
OH! And I love your background!
Post a Comment