About a week ago we were driving and he told us "We have to follow the signs. The signs say, "Do not fall of the road or you'll get hurt." I think that's pretty sound advice from a three-year old.
Nathan didn't have much funny to say tonight because he started homework. Eww! however on Sunday morning he cracked me up because they were sitting on the couch and Nicholas was touching him and he said "Nicholas, you stay on this cushion and I'll be on this cushion and don't come on my cushion." He pointed out the line between the two cushions. It cracked me up because I know every kid in any household has pulled that at one time or other in their lives. I was just surprised that it started so early in mine!
3 comments:
WEEEE used to do that. Remember the black seats in Dave's old green Delta 88? We'd draw a line in the cloth seat.
Good Nicholas story!
LOVE IT! That made me laugh! My kids STILL do that! Not Jackson! Natalie and Macey! I think they are old enough to stop, but NO! Jackson is looking at the pictures with me and I said "those are my friends boys"..he said "then they are my friends too"! CUTE! I love kids!
Gee, I didn't know you and Brian did that. Where was I?
What kids comment on, we tend to take for granite. They are what keep us on our toes!
They are so cute and I love them
Post a Comment