We hoped he would grow out of this by now, but I guess there is no telling what will happen. The whole family sees a chiropractor on a regular basis and that has helped some because he doesn't always have an asthma issue when he has a cold. Did you know that when you have a chiropractic adjustment your immune system doubles within 15 minutes? Amazing!
Background
Friday, September 26, 2008
Short Day
We hoped he would grow out of this by now, but I guess there is no telling what will happen. The whole family sees a chiropractor on a regular basis and that has helped some because he doesn't always have an asthma issue when he has a cold. Did you know that when you have a chiropractic adjustment your immune system doubles within 15 minutes? Amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(87)
-
▼
September
(29)
- Time Well Wasted
- I'm Helping
- A good laugh
- Chez Hewey
- Short Day
- A Trip to the Office
- What'd you do all day??
- Choclitt Pudding
- Chucksters was a Hit!
- New Toy!!
- Little Photographer
- Jokesters
- Planet Heroes!
- "I want to do homework too"
- Funny Stuff
- Rollin' rollin' rollin'
- Roasting Marshmallows
- Nine Years Later
- "I had a good day!"
- Lesson Time
- Making Progress
- Under Construction
- Yard Sale-ing
- First Sleepover!
- Guilty Pleasure
- Beautiful
- Welcome Back Night
- Home Again
- Scrap Heaven!
-
▼
September
(29)
2 comments:
I feel bad for Nicholas but I do think he does enjoy the special attention associated with asthma. Asthma is no fun as his Grampa Gray can tell him.
Sorry you couldn't reach me but you did get to take the rest of the day off :)
SORRY! Jackson has asthma too. I hate it! His worse time of year is right now, so I have to keep the nebulizer out all the time, but that thing that Nicholas has looks pretty cool. I am going to ask about that next time! Hope he feels better!
Post a Comment