Background

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Time Well Wasted

Tonight I was doing dishes while listening to Country on the iPod and the Sugarland song "Settlin'" came on and Nicholas yells "This is my favorite song!" I told him "Mine too, want to dance?" He came in the kitchen with me along with Nathan and we all started to boogie down. These pictures don't really do our dancing justice because we were all out of breath after about three or four songs because we were jumping and moving around so much. It amazes me that the kids like our music and can sing along to the words. We love to turn it up and dance around the kitchen. I got out kitchen utensils for them to use as microphones and guitars. Nathan even pretended to play the saxophone.
Chris took some video and it's pretty long, but it's good for a laugh! It's sideways at first, but then Chris changes the orientation of the camera. We're dancing to Sugarland's song "All I want to do."

2 comments:

mumsey said...

It really is fun to dance around and not have any special moves to do. Make it up as you go! Do you think someday you might introduce them to classical music? Perhaps you can give them lessons on opera singing :) like you did when you were younger and Dave was playing his "opera" music. I think that would be great to hear-the boys trying to sing opera.

Becca said...

Jackson is sitting here with me and saying "who's that", so I had to tell him who the boys were and that you were my friend...He said "oh, we should do that too mom"! Thanks a lot..hehe! KIDDING! My kids laugh at me every time I dance or do something "out of the ordinary"! They say "umm..Mom..are you okay?"! It is quite funny! You look like you guys are having fun! I love how good you are with those boys! You are such a good mommy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive