WARNING! PICTURES WILL CAUSE SEVERE LAUGH ATTACK!
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(87)
-
▼
September
(29)
- Time Well Wasted
- I'm Helping
- A good laugh
- Chez Hewey
- Short Day
- A Trip to the Office
- What'd you do all day??
- Choclitt Pudding
- Chucksters was a Hit!
- New Toy!!
- Little Photographer
- Jokesters
- Planet Heroes!
- "I want to do homework too"
- Funny Stuff
- Rollin' rollin' rollin'
- Roasting Marshmallows
- Nine Years Later
- "I had a good day!"
- Lesson Time
- Making Progress
- Under Construction
- Yard Sale-ing
- First Sleepover!
- Guilty Pleasure
- Beautiful
- Welcome Back Night
- Home Again
- Scrap Heaven!
-
▼
September
(29)
3 comments:
The glasses look better on the boys! They loved wearing Grampy's glasses he uses to read stories to them.
You should find that old picture from about 18 years when Dave was wearing 3 pair of his glasses!
I bet Dave thinks the boys look even better with them on!
TOO CUTE! They are about the size of the boys faces...! That makes me laugh!
Post a Comment