Nathan enjoyed roasting and eating them! They thought it was funny when they caught on fire, although it scared them initially. Check out the photo below, you can see the smoke and his marshmallow is one fire! In the photo above Nicholas is blowing on his marshmallow. Doesn't it look char-broiled? Mmmm....yummy.
Nicholas was calling it a campfire and he kept saying he really wished we could go camping. Even this morning when I mentioned the bonfire he said "No Mom, it's a campfire."
Background
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Roasting Marshmallows
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(87)
-
▼
September
(29)
- Time Well Wasted
- I'm Helping
- A good laugh
- Chez Hewey
- Short Day
- A Trip to the Office
- What'd you do all day??
- Choclitt Pudding
- Chucksters was a Hit!
- New Toy!!
- Little Photographer
- Jokesters
- Planet Heroes!
- "I want to do homework too"
- Funny Stuff
- Rollin' rollin' rollin'
- Roasting Marshmallows
- Nine Years Later
- "I had a good day!"
- Lesson Time
- Making Progress
- Under Construction
- Yard Sale-ing
- First Sleepover!
- Guilty Pleasure
- Beautiful
- Welcome Back Night
- Home Again
- Scrap Heaven!
-
▼
September
(29)
3 comments:
How fun! Your niece is so cute! My kids had NEVER roasted marshmellows until this year! How sad is that! They thought it was the coolest thing in the world. What sheltered chidlren..hehe
roasted marshmallows- WOW
they are sooo good and Marcia you loved them as a kid even though we didn't have them very often.
Nathan and Nicholas are so cute.
Now you will need to have some on hand to roast over the "grill"? I wonder if they taste the same?
I changed my name to mumsey because you have a friend named Laura.
Post a Comment