Background

Friday, September 19, 2008

Little Photographer

We gave Nathan our very old digital camera to use. He sees us taking photos all the time and asks to take pictures so we figured why not give him a camera we don't use anymore. It's so funny how they are trained to ask t0 see the picture as soon as it's taken on the screen on the back of the camera. We didn't have that when we were kids. We had to pray the photo came out and didn't find out until sometimes months later when the roll was developed.

Well I got out Nathan's camera to find the Planet Heroes photos he took and I had to laugh when I looked at all the other funny photos on there. Here is a sampling of my favorites. If only he'd start scrapbooking too!
That's my man!
Nathan looks so young here!

So mean of me to upload this one!

Dancing with Princess in the kitchen.

Spaghetti. It's what's for dinner.

We got a fish tank for the boys for Christmas.

4 comments:

Becca said...

He takes better pictures than I do! So not fair! I LOVE the potty picture! Blakmale for later..hehehe! I would love it if my kids wanted to take more photos...I just won't let them touch my camera..hehe! I guess I can't have it both ways..dangit!

mumsey said...

I love the picture on the potty. Good blackmail for later on. You always are dancing with something or someone! Looks like Nathan will be a good photographer-better than me. You also took pictures of yourself. It must run in your family. haha
Digital is the way to go. I remember when the boys used to ask to see the picture before I had a digital. How funny. Grammy must keep up with the times or else!

Brian said...

That was some funny stuff..."it's what's for dinner" and the shot that reminded me of the classic potty scene. Soon enough they'll get the video camera out. ACK! That was SO many years ago.

Marcia said...

Maybe if I get brave enough I'll post that to my Facebook page. Yeah, right!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive