Saturday night we had a birthday party for Nathan's best friend, Sean. It was held at
Chucksters, a mini golf place. The kids just took off and ran with it. They all lined up and had to let each kid play the hole until they were able to take their turn. Nicholas surprised us and on the first hole got a HOLE IN ONE!! He didn't understand the significance of it, but Chris (an avid golfer) sure did! Nathan has been golfing with Chris and on a few of the mini golf holes, he took a full golf swing. We had to tell him that you don't do that at a mini golf course because he could hurt someone and the ball doesn't need to go flying.

The next morning one of the first things Nicholas said to me is "When can we go to
Chucksters again?" I guess it was a hit!
In this shot you can see Nicholas' disappointment that his ball went in the water. Well, then they figured out it can go in the water and still end up on the green. Of course then they all wanted their balls to go in the water.

Of course, there were other balls that did end up in the water and they had a good time pulling them out.

And this is the birthday boy. "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!" Just kidding. I had to put those in here just to see if Amy reads my blog.

5 comments:
I am so jelous just looking at the pictures! The kids are in long sleeves and pants. Jackson was balling his eyes out this morning because he wanted to wear his "warm" shirt, but its still 100 degrees here..aghhhh! That place looks like a lot of fun! Hey, whats a party without crying?? It's not a party until someone is sad. KIDDING! CUTE! Glad you had fun!
You and Brian went to some of the mini golf courses when you were younger. It was alot of fun, even Dave enjoyed playing.
I like your blog. I find out "better" what you and the family are up to during the week.
I can hardly wait to see what scrapbook weekend in Oct will bring for a post!
Becca- it was cool on Saturday especially once the sun went down. But Sunday was warm and almost went swimming until the sun made it's departure halfway through the day. Yes, Autumn is upon us and soon I hope to post photos of the foliage so you can see how beautiful NH truly is!
Mumsey- I don't remember going mini golfing as a kid. The things you learn. Glad you enjoy the blog, I really enjoy doing it! I'm glad you leave comments too. Hint Hint to everyone else who is reading it, but not leaving comments. ;)
I want to go mini golfing. Interesting what Mum said - that we had gone. I think I remember it once. Good to see the boys had so much fun.
Really, someone cried? Did his mom pinch him... great pictures. You must bring them the next time you come over so I may have your copies too. I am glad the boys had fun!
Post a Comment