Well, three hours on a Southwest plane later and I'm back in NH again. What a quick weekend. We knew it would be quick and it was a total blast, but WOE is me. We went to three scrapbooking stores and spent oodles of money. What fun I had making sure my suitcase wasn't over 50 pounds with all the scrapbooking supplies I couldn't live without. I must have repacked 10 times! We didn't get as many pages done as we wanted, but that's because little Kyra (Krystina's three-month old) had plans of her own that included lots of our attention. This is one of the layouts Krystina did. Oh my goodness were we young!

The kids didn't seem all that excited that I was home when they first saw me, but later Nathan told me he missed me a lot while I was gone. Of course he said Daddy took them out to breakfast and had play dates just about every day so why would they miss me??
Now it's off to planning next year's getaway at a Scrap Cabin. No kids, no shopping, just scrapbooking for three whole days. Anyone want to join us??
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH! That sounds like so much fun! I am glad you had fun! My kids never seem to miss me when I am gone either! Quinn always seems to play the whole time...why don't they do that when we are around????? I am so glad you had fun!
I miss you so much already!! I can't wait until Scrap Cabin. Let's get that date set before the rates go up!! ;)
Post a Comment