Above Nathan is twirling the whisk in between his hands. Nicholas had to give it a try too.
Background
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Choclitt Pudding
Or at least that's how Nicholas pronounces it. He is so funny when he says things sometimes. For instance, Vitamin is Vita-mans. Or basement is Basemaanyt. Anyhoo, back to Choclitt pudding. Nicholas had a good day at school and Chris had golf tonight (I'm happy to say it was his last week. Oops, I mean sorry to say. HA!) so we decided to celebrate by making pudding when we got home. Of course they had to eat all their dinner before they could have any, well sort of. There was some extra in the bowl that I shared with them!
They both had fun mixing it and took turns. Can you see how hard they are concentrating on mixing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(87)
-
▼
September
(29)
- Time Well Wasted
- I'm Helping
- A good laugh
- Chez Hewey
- Short Day
- A Trip to the Office
- What'd you do all day??
- Choclitt Pudding
- Chucksters was a Hit!
- New Toy!!
- Little Photographer
- Jokesters
- Planet Heroes!
- "I want to do homework too"
- Funny Stuff
- Rollin' rollin' rollin'
- Roasting Marshmallows
- Nine Years Later
- "I had a good day!"
- Lesson Time
- Making Progress
- Under Construction
- Yard Sale-ing
- First Sleepover!
- Guilty Pleasure
- Beautiful
- Welcome Back Night
- Home Again
- Scrap Heaven!
-
▼
September
(29)
3 comments:
I really appreciate the work you did to spell out exactly how everything is pronounced. Not easy, but fun.
Yes, Nicholas does enuncate some of his words. Cho-co-let he likes just like Dave. He is funny about his own name also. When he is called something other than his real name he will say "No, my name is Nicholas".
He and Nathan look good wearing chocolate!
Too cute! It's chocolate though, so how could you go wrong???!! :)
Post a Comment