Background

Saturday, September 20, 2008

New Toy!!

My good friend, Rebecca, also know as Becca, (or in 7th grade we called her Ribs) got me into this blogging thing. I love her for it. It's a great way for the family across the country to see what I'm doing and more importantly, what the kids are doing. She also introduced me to Photoscape and I was up late last night playing with that. I love it!! So I just had to take a minute to thank her and to show off my handy work.
Above is a collection of photos from our trip to the Friendly Farm this summer while my brother and his family were here. We were all able to feed a goat a bottle. All the kids and the adults joined in on the fun until all the milk was gone. The goats each get one bottle per day.
We had so much fun holding the chicks. Nicholas wanted to play Friendly Chicks and that meant I held one and he held one and they talked to each other.

2 comments:

Becca said...

You are too funny! I told you it would be FUN!!!! I find myself spending WAY too much time playing with my photoshop and photoscape! They just make me smile..I LOVE the pictures!

mumsey said...

They are sooo cute! I love seeing the pictures. You and the kids will have so many wonderful memories that you scrapbook. It is better than a baby book. You can do even more scrapbooking.
Keep them coming. Makes me happy to think you are so "organized". You must get that from your Dad!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive