Background
Friday, September 26, 2008
Chez Hewey
It's officially Autumn and the leaves will soon be turning colors around our house. Already we're seeing bursts of red along the river. I thought I would chronicle the change of color at Chez Hewey in my blog so everyone can enjoy the beauty of New Hampshire. Today's photo was actually taken today (it's a rainy day) and as you can see there isn't much color. But don't fret, soon enough the leaves will turn color, fall on the ground and we'll be spending hours raking them up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(87)
-
▼
September
(29)
- Time Well Wasted
- I'm Helping
- A good laugh
- Chez Hewey
- Short Day
- A Trip to the Office
- What'd you do all day??
- Choclitt Pudding
- Chucksters was a Hit!
- New Toy!!
- Little Photographer
- Jokesters
- Planet Heroes!
- "I want to do homework too"
- Funny Stuff
- Rollin' rollin' rollin'
- Roasting Marshmallows
- Nine Years Later
- "I had a good day!"
- Lesson Time
- Making Progress
- Under Construction
- Yard Sale-ing
- First Sleepover!
- Guilty Pleasure
- Beautiful
- Welcome Back Night
- Home Again
- Scrap Heaven!
-
▼
September
(29)
2 comments:
Looks very nice even if it was a rainy day today. I still can't get over how much you have done to the house since you bought it. It looks so great. I wish I could borrow PaPa Hewey!!
LOVE your house! I can't wait to see the changing colors! That is one thing I love to see, but we don't change seasons really! We got from hot to our "cold" and there really is no in between!
Post a Comment