This isn't the best picture of us, but it's the only one I have on this computer. It was taken on July 3rd in Rye, NH.
Background
Friday, September 12, 2008
Nine Years Later
It's hard to believe that nine years ago today Chris were married. We went out to dinner tonight (alone!) and were talking about how we still feel so young. How did we get to have such a fantastic life together? We are so blessed to have this family, careers, a home and so many other wonderful things in our lives. Chris gave me a card that plays "How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You", which is the song we played when we cut our cake at our reception. He said he was very smart back then when we first started dating and told people "She's the kind of girl you marry." Surprising since he knew then that I don't cook! I'm so thankful to have him in my life. Sorry to get all mushy, but I love this guy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(87)
-
▼
September
(29)
- Time Well Wasted
- I'm Helping
- A good laugh
- Chez Hewey
- Short Day
- A Trip to the Office
- What'd you do all day??
- Choclitt Pudding
- Chucksters was a Hit!
- New Toy!!
- Little Photographer
- Jokesters
- Planet Heroes!
- "I want to do homework too"
- Funny Stuff
- Rollin' rollin' rollin'
- Roasting Marshmallows
- Nine Years Later
- "I had a good day!"
- Lesson Time
- Making Progress
- Under Construction
- Yard Sale-ing
- First Sleepover!
- Guilty Pleasure
- Beautiful
- Welcome Back Night
- Home Again
- Scrap Heaven!
-
▼
September
(29)
4 comments:
Yay!! I'm glad you two had an evening to yourselves. Happy 9 Year Anniversary. Love you both!
Ps...you are still young, old is only a state of mind.
Happy Anniversary. Would have posted this sooner, but I couldn't get the system to let me.
BTW - who took that picture? Looks like Gray Photography to me. I hear they are the best.
Oh yeah, last time I was going to say "Happy Anniversary. I too knew that you two belonged together and I'm happy to say that I was right! It seemed pretty obvious going way, way back to 97."
You guys really are great! Happy Anniversary! I cannot believe I have been married 7 years longer than you! How strange is that??? You guys make me smile! I hope the next 9 years are just as fabulous, and then the 50 after that!
Post a Comment