I am counting down to the beginning of SCRAPCATION! This is my annual visit with my best friend, Krystina. We take turns visiting each other and this year is my year to travel to Florida. I booked the plane ticket in June and thought it would never get here, but it's finally here. All week I've been getting my stuff together and last night I put it in the suit case. What a laugh that was trying to weigh it so I didn't go over the weight limit. Scrapbooking supplies are heavy! We'll spend the weekend shopping for scrapbooking stuff and working our our album of photos of each other. I can barely contain my excitement as the last few hours tick away before I board Southwest and head to Tampa. Seriously, can I GO NOW?
Krystina and I met ages ago and became inseparable. She's been there for me through everything and I'm so glad we've made a commitment to continue our friendship through the years and miles between us.
It's going to be a quick trip, down tonight and back on Tuesday, but I'll cherish every moment of it. But seriously, can I just go NOW!
1 comment:
I am SOOO JELOUS! That would be so much fun! I hope you have a GREAT time! Party hard, and scrap a lot, and take lots of pictures so you can BLOG it and I can see it! I am glad you and your friend get to get together like that! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE that!
Post a Comment