Background

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Rock Star


I laugh at how creative the boys are. They like to build all sorts of things with Mega Bloks. Saturday they were in the basement with me while listening to the Tarzan soundtrack. I had no idea what they were building until I look over at Nathan who has a Lego board in his hands and he is strumming it like a guitar and he had built this tall Mega Blok creation that was his microphone. It was hysterical. He was making all the faces that rock stars make (we often put the HD Music Channel on when cooking dinner or watch concerts on DVD so he's seen what musicians look like). The microphone was too tall and skinny and kept falling over so he broke it off and started to use it like a handheld microphone. By that time he couldn't do the guitar also so I didn't get any pictures of that. Of course Nicholas got in on the action too and they were both jamming out to Tarzan.

2 comments:

Krystina said...

That is just too darn cute! Jamming to Tarzan, next time get that on video! Maybe you need to get Rockstar for the playstation. :)

Becca said...

How fun! Anytime my kids make something themselves or pretend, I love to see what comes of it! I love the crativity that children have!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails