Background

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Little Engineer


Tonight was our nephew Andrew's 13th birthday party. Oh how things have changed. No more themed parties with games and organization. Now it's just have a bunch of tweens over and let them run around. But hey, they were having fun. Nicholas asked Uncle David if we could go camping again, which actually meant start a bonfire, or campfire as he see's it. Thankfully there was a Captain from the fire department there who can issue fire permits, Chris' Dad or Pa as we call him!! We got the fire started fairly quickly and broke out the marshmallows. Playing with fire just never seems to get old to the Hewey kids.

When I first got there, Chris, Nathan and Nicholas had been there for a little while. Nathan had put together this ramp and they were sliding down it on a skateboard. I guess they started by just sliding down the dirt, then Nathan pulled out the skateboard ramps. He put them together by himself to form the ramp. They had a good time going down and even got their cousin, Gracelynn, to go down a couple times.



1 comment:

Becca said...

They look like they are having so much fun! I LOVE the pictures you put on here! It must be a beautiful place to live. I know I have said that a lot of times, but it really does look beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails