I decided to take more photos of the house today so you could see that the leaves are beginning to change. We had lots of rain this week and that encourages the leaves to change colors. Right now there are spots where the leaves are really getting colorful and other where the leaves are falling off, but our house still has lots of leaves to fall.
Background
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(87)
-
▼
October
(22)
- Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet....
- Fire in the Oven!
- Happy Birthday Nicholas!
- We've Been Boo'd
- What Happens at the Beacon...
- Chez Hewey - week five
- The Biggest Leaf
- Beacon Weekend, Here I Come
- Chez Hewey - week four
- Rock Star
- Fall Colors
- Happy Birthday Chris!
- Chez Hewey - week three
- Decorated
- Little Engineer
- He reads to US!
- Beautiful Colors
- New England Fun
- Chez Hewey - week two
- Fire Safety Day
- Late Night Visitor
- I'm a proud Auntie!
-
▼
October
(22)
2 comments:
The colors are coming. It won't be long before it is at peak. We currently have alot of color on our street and I did take some pictures. I also took pictures of Turkey Pond where there are alot of reds and orange right now. Those go by fast where there is water.
Waiting for next week pictures to see the changes.
SWEET! They are beautiful! We don't have seasons here! We go from hot to cold, and maybe a few PERFECT days in between!
Post a Comment