This weekend I was about an hour North of my house and couldn't believe how bare the trees were. The leaves were all gone, how depressing. We've still got some leaves on the trees in our yard and some on the ground in our yard too! It's funny how they all seem to turn color at different times. Oh, and by the way the weatherman has been talking lately you might see some snow in these pictures soon. AHH!
Background
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(87)
-
▼
October
(22)
- Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet....
- Fire in the Oven!
- Happy Birthday Nicholas!
- We've Been Boo'd
- What Happens at the Beacon...
- Chez Hewey - week five
- The Biggest Leaf
- Beacon Weekend, Here I Come
- Chez Hewey - week four
- Rock Star
- Fall Colors
- Happy Birthday Chris!
- Chez Hewey - week three
- Decorated
- Little Engineer
- He reads to US!
- Beautiful Colors
- New England Fun
- Chez Hewey - week two
- Fire Safety Day
- Late Night Visitor
- I'm a proud Auntie!
-
▼
October
(22)
1 comment:
SOOOOOOOOO Pretty! I don't know what else to say, except I would LOVE to wake up to that kind of beauty everyday! There is only one draw back...you guys get snow! I HATE snow! Man....I guess I can't have it all my way..hehe!
Post a Comment