My little baby turned four years old today. I can't believe it! He is such a cuddle bug with an amazing amount of energy. When he woke up this morning Nathan said to him "Nicholas, it's your birthday today." The first thing out of his mouth was "Is Tyler here?" This year we're inviting friends to his birthday party for the first time and Tyler is the one friend he can't wait to have at his party. At daycare they made him this special crown and he got to be the leader. His party isn't until Saturday and he had a hard time realizing that today is his birthday and Saturday is his party. As a matter of fact, when I asked him what he wanted for breakfast he said he wanted cake. Nice try Nicholas!
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(87)
-
▼
October
(22)
- Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet....
- Fire in the Oven!
- Happy Birthday Nicholas!
- We've Been Boo'd
- What Happens at the Beacon...
- Chez Hewey - week five
- The Biggest Leaf
- Beacon Weekend, Here I Come
- Chez Hewey - week four
- Rock Star
- Fall Colors
- Happy Birthday Chris!
- Chez Hewey - week three
- Decorated
- Little Engineer
- He reads to US!
- Beautiful Colors
- New England Fun
- Chez Hewey - week two
- Fire Safety Day
- Late Night Visitor
- I'm a proud Auntie!
-
▼
October
(22)
2 comments:
Yay! Happy Birthday Nicholas!! I hope he has a blast at his party and you don't have too much to do afterwards.
I love that pic, he really looks more like Chris in that picture.
Give him big hugs from me!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! He is sooooooooo cute!
Post a Comment