Background

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Chez Hewey - week four

The red is pretty much gone and the orange is falling fast. We've gotten some rain and had some windy days and the leaves just fly off. It's that time of the season when the colors get muddy. I wish they could all be brilliant at the same time. We still have some trees turning while others have already lost just about all their leaves. Now the fun begins with raking and bagging. Soon you'll probably see pictures of the boys playing in a huge leaf pile.
The backyard below, some trees are getting bare, a sign of winter.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Again! SO PRETTY! I love these pictures you are doing!

mumsey said...

I like the beautiful colors around your house. I don't get to see them as often as I would like.
The other thing that comes with the fall colors is cool temperatures. It has been in the 50's this week, and in the early morning it has been between 26 to 40. Great for outdoor activities.
Thanks for sharing your colors!

Brian said...

It's getting colorful! I bet it is much moreso by now. Happy New Year! Oh, wait, that's a little too soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails