Background

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Beacon Weekend, Here I Come


I'm packing up for one of my favorite weekends of the year. It's my girls weekend away. I've been attending the Scrappin' Soul Sisters Scrapbook getaway weekend for four years now and this weekend will be my 6th weekend. They hold them in March and October each year. The countdown to the weekend came up fast this year and I've only got one more day of work before I head up north. 150 women in a huge room with rows and rows of tables and tons of paper, stickers and ribbon. We eat wonderful food and can scrapbook 24 hours a day if we choose. This weekend couldn't have come at a better time for me because I really need a break from the daily grind. We head up on Thursday and don't come back until Sunday. Yippee!

1 comment:

Becca said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Not fair! BUT I do hope you have a lot of fun! My friend does a scrapbook weekend every April and September! I try to go each time, unless something (like a wedding) come up! I am soooo jelous! Have fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails