Background

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Colors

Last week I took a break from work and walked over to the river that our office building is parallel to. They are working on the dam very close to our office, so there was not much water. The rocks and the leaves were pretty, but the sun didn't help much in my photos because it was right behind me. These are a few of the shots I took that came out nice. Overall I'm discouraged with the shots I was able to take this year and hope that next year I can travel up north to photograph the colors. I don't think there will be anymore posts with colors from around our area, except our house, so I hope you've enjoyed me sharing the beauty of New England in Autumn with you.




4 comments:

Becca said...

Can you see this from your office??? If so, how luck are you! It is beautiful! I am LOVING the pictures you are putting on here, and hope that you keep doing it! I always hear about how beautiful New England is, but have not seen it, thanks to you I get to enjoy the beauty! Thanks!

Marcia said...

I wish I could see this from my office. Nope, I am in cubeland surrounded by fellow employees and flooded with bad flourescent lighting. I'm glad you're enjoying these photos because I've been enjoying taking them. Just wait, snow is coming next!!

mumsey said...

What beautiful shots in Manchester.
I also wish the colors would last longer.
Can you sit outside and enjoy this beauty?

Brian said...

Well, they sure do look nice. Thank you for posting them. We have a little color here in San Fran too, if you can believe it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails