Background
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Beautiful Colors
I was so busy this past weekend that I didn't get to go out driving around to look at the colors, which I really wanted to. So Chris had Monday off so I emailed him (I knew he'd get it instantly on his Blackberry) to see if he'd try to find some nice foliage pictures for my blog. What a good husband I have. I'm hoping to take some more this weekend because the colors are really starting to bloom.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(87)
-
▼
October
(22)
- Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet....
- Fire in the Oven!
- Happy Birthday Nicholas!
- We've Been Boo'd
- What Happens at the Beacon...
- Chez Hewey - week five
- The Biggest Leaf
- Beacon Weekend, Here I Come
- Chez Hewey - week four
- Rock Star
- Fall Colors
- Happy Birthday Chris!
- Chez Hewey - week three
- Decorated
- Little Engineer
- He reads to US!
- Beautiful Colors
- New England Fun
- Chez Hewey - week two
- Fire Safety Day
- Late Night Visitor
- I'm a proud Auntie!
-
▼
October
(22)
2 comments:
Oooohhh so pretty. I only see palm trees these days!!
Seriously!!! At first glance I would think it was a magazine I was looking at!! No one lives where it is that beautiful!!! What a great place to live right now!
Post a Comment