The boys wanted Chris to put up the tent outside this morning so we made them clean up their messes and then let them go out and play. It is a beautiful Fall day here in New Hampshire. I was in the shower and heard them bringing toys outside, which is a big No No when I am around. Daddy doesn't seem to care though. The reason I don't like it is because they don't always make it back inside and eventually get run over by the lawn mower and are ruined. I came downstairs from the shower and saw this:
They had taken my Halloween and Fall decorations and decorated their tent.
They even decorated the inside and brought out Halloween storybooks. And on the top of the tent they put this cute little guy. Nicholas keeps asking me when we are going to start celebrating Halloween. I told him we already are with all our decorations.
1 comment:
That is so funny! Jackson asks everyday if it is Halloween yet. I still don't get the fascination of it, but kids love it so I guess that is all that matters!
Post a Comment