Background
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(87)
-
▼
October
(22)
- Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet....
- Fire in the Oven!
- Happy Birthday Nicholas!
- We've Been Boo'd
- What Happens at the Beacon...
- Chez Hewey - week five
- The Biggest Leaf
- Beacon Weekend, Here I Come
- Chez Hewey - week four
- Rock Star
- Fall Colors
- Happy Birthday Chris!
- Chez Hewey - week three
- Decorated
- Little Engineer
- He reads to US!
- Beautiful Colors
- New England Fun
- Chez Hewey - week two
- Fire Safety Day
- Late Night Visitor
- I'm a proud Auntie!
-
▼
October
(22)
3 comments:
Can I just tell you how jelous I am of you right now?!! Today we woke up and it was "chilly" outside, and my kids have not stopped telling me the whole day how happy they are "winter" is here.!!! It's 75 today! Yes, I know you are laughing, but that is what we wimpies think when it gets below 80 here! I kept telling them, it's not winter, but they will not believe me.hehe! It is funny!
Becca will eventually see some "snow" pictures from NH. Then it is winter!
The colors are really pretty everywhere right now. It would be nice if it lasted longer.
Thank you again for giving us a look at the old local yokel foliage. BTW, for whatever reason, everyone out here calls it "foilage". I'm not sure what's been foiled...
Post a Comment