August 15, 2010
Krystina (my best friend) called me one night on my way home from work and told me she was going to drive up to NH with her sister and brother-in-law when they came up to stay a week in August. It's finally here! And she brought both her kids. They arrived late Saturday night after driving straight through. I was so excited about our kids getting to meet and play together. Krystina was rearranging her suitcase and had Kyra in the pack-n-play and she was being so quiet. That should have been our first clue. When Krystina checked on her she found that Kyra had gotten into Krystina's make-up bag and was playing with her mascara. She had gotten it open and must have thought it was lipstick because she put it on her lips.
She also put it on the mattress.
We brought her into the bathroom to get her cleaned up and I had to snap a few pictures. Moments like these are priceless! (please excuse the filthy mirror, this is Chris's bathroom!)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh she is the cutest little girl ever!!!! I cannot count how many times my kids have used my mascara! ugh... But she looks so innocent..:)
Very funny! Mascara on the lips is a new one to me :)
Yeah, I love how she tries to look innocent. I felt so horrible she got mascara on the mattress. Thanks for being so understanding.
Post a Comment