Before I brought the kids to RCC they wanted to go on the Zip Line. Uncle Brian, Aunt Erika, Kiera and Orion gave it to the boys for their birthdays. Vaughn quickly learned the process for how to get on and he went over and over. He really enjoyed it.
In the afternoon Krystina wanted to see if Kyra would be able to hold on. Low and behold - she could! All the kids really enjoyed it. Just look at their smiles!
Unfortunately this was the day Krystina and the kids left. I was so sad after she drove away at 5:26PM on Friday. I'm so thankful she was able to spend an entire week with me and my family. Unfortunately when she got back to the office on Monday she was laid off so it made the vacation extra sweet. A week of enjoyment with no worries. Now she's looking for a new job and trying not to stress about finances. I miss you and love you Boogie!
2 comments:
That zip line looks like so much fun! I am so glad you had time to spend with your friend! That is awesome...I am sorry to hear about her job..hope the hunt goes well for a new one!
Hey I love you too. I'm sorry I was such a slacker/loser that I didn't check this sooner. Depression set in deep during the job search as you know. I really could barely make it through most days.
I had such a great time, and I just wish I was light enough to try the zip line for myself!
Post a Comment