I bought these Christmas stockings before Christmas last year for a bargain price at Sam's Club. I had been wanting larger stockings because Santa has a difficult time fitting larger items in ours. I sent them home with Krystina when she was here in January to see if her Mom, Leda, could embroider our names on them. Unfortunately Leda was concerned that she wouldn't be able to due to all the intricate detail. It was too delicate to run through her machine.
So we decided to do tags and attach those, thanks Amy for the idea! I think they came out amazing. I am so absolutely thrilled with them and can't wait to use them this Christmas!
Background
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(176)
-
▼
September
(21)
- Rock Monster BBQ
- First Day of School
- When I'm at Work
- Meet Your Teacher
- School Essentials
- Stockings
- S'MORES
- Canobie Lake Park
- SEE Science Center
- Funny Stuff
- One Two Wheeee
- Tight Quarters
- Summer Bodies
- Music Video Debut
- BFF Photo Shoot
- A Day at Lake Sunapee
- BFF Week Continues...With a Celebration!
- Storytime!
- Sandy Beach
- Childhood Reunion
- Make-Up Mishap
-
▼
September
(21)
3 comments:
Those are way cute! I like the tags also! Super cute!
I love the stockings with the name tags! I want to get matching ones for our family, but can't seem to find anything that I like. Maybe this year will be the year!!
Yeah, my mom rocks. :)
Post a Comment