Background

Sunday, September 26, 2010

When I'm at Work

August 30, 2010


I worked from home today to bring the boys to Meet Your Teacher at the school. I was working away on the computer and all of a sudden I hear a water noise. I turn around and see this (please excuse all the dishes I need to hand wash):

Simba drinking out of a cup on the counter. He actually drank out of BOTH cups! The cats very rarely get on the counters so I was surprised to see this. I had to sneak over to get some close ups because I knew if he saw me he'd jump down since being on the counter is a major No-No.


3 comments:

Becca said...

Ya, I would have to say ewe! Sorry!

Monica said...

I think he realized he was BUSTED!!! Great job sneaking around to get these shots!

Krystina said...

Such a bad boy Simba! But damn if he doesn't look cute doing it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails