Background

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sandy Beach

August 15, 2010


It was cool today so the adults didn't go in the water at the Sandy Beach campground where my Dad and step-Mom are staying, but the boys did. As you can see below, they were thrilled that I was capturing their photo.

They had a great splash fight too. It was pretty funny to watch them chase each other around splashing and then standing back to back and splashing the water behind them to hit the other and then they got real smart and grabbed buckets to dump water on each other.

They built a sand structure too to hold water and played in the sand for a bit. Then we had a nice cookout with Margee and Dad.


2 comments:

Becca said...

That camp ground...or beach is beautiful!!!! I LOVE the pictures from your place...it seems soooo very beautiful there!

Monica said...

I can't wait until we can have a lake house or a spot at a campground. It looks so nice there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails