Nicholas - Mrs. Ardinger sent him a packet with a homework sheet for him to do. It was like pulling teeth to get him to take time out from playing to do it, but once he sat down he enjoyed it.
He chose his cup from our stash leftover from birthday parties. How to Train a Dragon.
Pikachu was his choice for the stuffed animal he was allowed to bring.
The Jansport backpack Nathan uses has held up so well that we decided to get the same brand for Nicholas. He picked out the design.
Tool box & Tools. So much fun!
Mrs. A asked us to send in an egg carton if we had an extra so I sent two.
Nathan - Mean Mr. Pike (as he called himself) sent Nathan a sheet of homework and said if all students brought it in on the first day of school they'd have an ice cream party.
He also asked us to get a box of tissues for the classroom to share so we got a cool looking box with germs all over it.
We got a water bottle for Nathan to use in the classroom. Unfortunately the first night he brought it home with water and it leaked all over the school forms I had to fill out. We decided to leave it at school from now on.
This was the first year since Kindergarten that we had to get Nathan a tool box and other supplies. I let him pick out most of the items and choose what color he wanted.
2 comments:
Don't you just love all the "stuff" they have to have for school! hehee! Getting ready for school, getting supplies, and getting them out the door is quite the task that first week! Well, for me it is anyway! It seems as though EVRYTHING has to be taken in the first day! It is fun to see them excited for school though so it is all worth it! ;)
Well, there's something I didn't do. Take a picture of all the stuff I had to provide this year. Homework before school even starts though is unacceptable to me!! I love Nicky's About Me poster. I need to take a picture of V's if Justin didn't "accidentally" recycle it.
Post a Comment