While Krystina and her children were here we had to do some rearranging. Krystina stayed in Nathan's room with both of her kids. We borrowed a twin mattress from my Mom for Vaughn to sleep on and Kyra slept in our pack-n-play. Nathan slept in Nicholas's room on the air mattress. It was difficult for him to fall asleep because he and Nicholas would talk or look at books, so we ended up having him fall asleep in our bed and we brought him into his bed when we went to bed. That worked out great.
It really wasn't too bad having three adults and four children living under one roof. Tonight Krystina went out with her cousin David after the kids were in bed. Before she left she checked in on them and found them sound asleep.
2 comments:
I love having visitors! Of course none of them stay at my house, because my moms has enough room to hold them..but I wish they would...does that count?? Those kids are so dang cute!
Can I just say, it's amazing that Vaughn doesn't fall out of bed, that one or the one at home. He is all over the place while he sleeps.
I know you just want me to move in now.
Post a Comment