I've been posting a lot of funny things that Nicholas says on Facebook, but I wanted to post them here for anyone who isn't on Facebook and so I'll have them for when I print my blog as a book. Someday!
June 18: Today is Nicholas's last day in all day day care, he starts a summer camp program with Nathan on Monday. He wanted to wear something nice today (his idea) so I suggested a shirt with a collar and he said to me "I don't want a collar Mom, I'm not a dog!"
June 22: Nicholas had some funny quotes today: Me-"Let me be the parent." Nicholas- "Ok, but let me know if you need help." Then later he says to me "Mom you stay there and don't move, capisci (ca-peesh)?" He makes me laugh.
July 7th : Me: Was it hot on the bus? Nicholas: it was hot, but not sexy hot. - Where does he come up with this stuff?
August 6th: As I was leaving this morning for work both boys were waving from the front door and Nicholas yells; "Make lots of money today!"
How can you not love this kid? I just want to hug him and kiss him and love him forever!
4 comments:
Okay, those were AWESOME!!! Especially the "not sexy hot"!!!! Sometimes the things that come out of their mouths are the GREATEST!!! I cannot belive how blonde his hair is!
HA HA!! :)
Funny kid. I loved the bus comment. How do they know stuff like that so young? I'm glad you recorded those funny moments because we don't think we will forget those funny things, but we do.
I am pretty sure you have "love him forever" covered. :)
I did see these on FB, but sexy-hot is my fave!
Post a Comment