Background

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mouse Hunters

My Kitties
Nemo:
Princess:
Simba:
July 25, 2010

The other night I was woken up at 11:30pm by the sound of my cats racing through the bedroom. I could tell they were chasing something and Nemo had it cornered. Somehow it got away, but tonight while Nathan was brushing his teeth he said to me “Mom, a mouse!” And sure enough the cats had chased the mouse into my bedroom again. Sigh. They chased it around and then they all went into my bathroom! Then into the closet! So we got something to catch it with and then let the kitties look at the little guy. See what you guys didn’t catch? Well, Chris took the mouse out front and flung him into the front yard. Guess what? He saw another mouse in the kitchen the very next morning. Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Monica said...

That's funny that the cats couldn't catch the mouse :)

Hmmm...I think it might be the same mouse that Chris saw!!! I hate to say it, but you really need to kill those little devils :(

Becca said...

ewe...ewe...and ewe!!!! Sorry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails