Background

Thursday, August 12, 2010

David Turns 10!

August 8, 2010

Baby David, as we used to call him, has now hit the double digits! He loves collecting cards and is into football, so Football cards seem like a great gift.

He is also saving to buy a PSP, Playstation Portable game system. We got him a gift card and he got a bunch of money and other gift cards.

He thinks he might have enough money for it now. His grandmother also got him some Blueberry sauce for his pancakes that he was very excited about.

I had to laugh at how Nicholas got right in there to help David blow out his candles. He was so excited!
Andrew just wanted a small bowl of ice cream. Just a little taste.
Matthew on the pogo stick with a lollipop in his mouth. Sweet!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Birthday parties are always so much fun!

Krystina said...

So crazy that David is now 10! I remember him still in diapers. Yeah, thanks, I feel old now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails