The rocks on the side of our garage have been creeping their way into the lawn so I decided it was time to do some sort of walkway that didn't include rocks. So Chris dug up the rocks, which you can read about here, and then went and bought some patio bricks. It was a gorgeous Saturday and as you can see, he had some help. This heavy work is so good for Nicholas because of his SPD. It helps organize him.
Chris didn't get to finish the walkway on Saturday and planned to on Sunday, but Saturday night he came down with the stomach bug the boys had. So far I am the only one in the house who has NOT gotten it!
2 comments:
Ooo that looks really nice. Hope he can get to it this weekend!
LOOKS GOOD! Can't wait to see the finished product...and I hope that no one else gets sick!
Post a Comment