Background

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Playground Fun

May 21, 2010


Another evening at the park before we head home. Once again I didn't have my real camera so I took these on my camera phone. The sun was just right so they came out pretty good. They wanted to go for a walk on a path they had found and it wrapped around the back of the playground area. We found this tree that had fallen over and this is the root base that Nathan is standing in front of.

The boys told me that I have to name this scrapbook page Playground fun.

And then when we left they said I needed to take this picture of them leaving and call it Bye Bye Playground. Do I have two little scrapbookers in the making?


2 comments:

Krystina said...

I absolutely love the fact that they are "titling" the pages and you haven't even got home. I think you should pick out the papers and let THEM scrap these pictures for their album.

Becca said...

That is sooo funny! Jackson always say's "can you take a picture, of me doing (so and so) and put it in my baby book"...I wonder if he will decide it can be a big boy book yet or not...hehehe! Sooo cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails