Background

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Quiz-o-matic

May 14, 2010
Nathan told us he would be speaking at Town Meeting on Friday at School. During Town Meeting all the classes gather in the gymnasium and the different grades have presentations such as creative writing and art, singing or playing an instrument and Quiz-o-matic. Nathan's class did Quiz-o-matic. Two people asked questions and the class was broken into groups and they gave the answers.

Since they are learning about Australia the questions were about Australia. At the end Nathan and two other classmates read a letter to the principle, Mr. Forrest. The letter was a request for the class to have a field trip to Australia. Nathan got to read all by himself on stage and did awesome! They told Mr. Forrest that their teacher, Mrs. Furlong, really, really, really wanted to hold a koala. I was the crazy Mom in the audience video taping with one hand and taking pictures with the other. I can't help it, I'm so proud!


2 comments:

Krystina said...

What I want to know is, did the principal grant the trip request? :) That would be a LOT of fundraising!

Becca said...

I am ALWAYS that mom...taking and video taping! I love it! I want to capture everything...It's just not possible, but it's fun trying!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails