Background

Thursday, May 6, 2010

More Baseball!

May 1, 2010

I won't blog about every game, but here are some more photos of Nathan playing baseball for the folks who don't get to attend the games. In this case, that includes me! I was holding an all-day crop so Daddy took Nathan to this game. Fortunately it was in the afternoon because in the morning he was still recovering from his stomach bug. He was just laying around. But it was sunny out and he went outside, soaked up a little Vitamin D and went on to play a great game!

Look at his swing. You can see his eyes are on the ball, which is also in both pictures.

He is putting so much energy into this swing. He's going to be a slugger!

He is also doing a great job getting in front of the ball to field it.

2 comments:

Krystina said...

Yes, I agree, Nathan has that intensity to watch that ball. Good job Nathan!!

Becca said...

GOOD Job Nathan!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails