Background

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nicholas's First T-Ball Game!

May 1, 2010

Nicholas was so excited about his first T-Ball game. Unfortunately I had to miss it because Nathan still wasn't feeling well and wanted to stay home. He looked absolutely adorable in his uniform though. Nicholas told me; "Now I'll get to know what it was like when Nathan played T-Ball."

He did great hitting the ball, but I think playing in the outfield was a little boring. Who can blame him?

I suppose there is nothing else to do but chat it up with your teammates.

And look how excited he is to hit.

That's his coach in the white sweatshirt. She is a Concord High School softball player.

It just warms my heart to see all these smiles from him. We weren't sure how he'd enjoy T-Ball because it can be a little slow, but so far it seems to be going well!

1 comment:

Krystina said...

OMG, he looks so adorable. I could just squeeze him!! I'm glad he likes T-Ball, I would too if I were his age.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails