I've been taking the boys to the park behind Nicholas's day care a lot in the evenings after work. If it's nice out they like to play and I don't mind at all. I keep forgetting to bring my real camera though, so here are some more pictures on my camera phone.
When Nathan and Nicholas saw me taking the pictures off my phone and putting them on the computer they told me I could name the scrapbook page "Hanging Around", which I thought was very clever!
This one is the desktop photo on my phone now and it makes me smile each time I look at it.
Another time when we were here we used these three large rocks to pretend we were on a boat. We picked up branches and pretended they were fishing rods. Sometimes one of the boys would get pulled into the water and we had to throw our fishing line out to them to save them. So the boys played that again today for a little bit.
We also saw a ton of these things that you blow on the hill so of course they had to pick them and blow them! I was trying to get the little pieces flying in the air, but I don't think I was successful using my phone.









2 comments:
These little things you blow are dandelions not fully done yet. :)
The boys looks so happy!! Such a good Mommy.
Holy cow...even your camera phone takes better pictures than I can take with my good one! I think I need help! What fun pics!
Post a Comment