Background

Monday, July 13, 2009

Tooth #3!

Nathan told us about his loose tooth in the top front of his mouth and Chris tried about a week ago to see if it was ready to come out. At that time it wasn't, but on Saturday it came out. It was hanging by a thread and Chris just pulled it right out.

Nathan made the shirt he's wearing above in his summer program. Cool!

He talks a little funny now, with a lisp. I told him now he could put his straw through the hole in his upper jaw. I guess his second grade photos will have a hole!


I expected him to wake up early to find what the tooth fairy left him, but he didn't remember about the money first-thing in the morning.

When we talked about it the next day he told Nicholas that the Tooth Fairy bought his tooth for $1. Then he said to us "I wonder what the tooth fairy does with all those teeth?" It was pretty funny!

3 comments:

Krystina said...

Is it me or does it seem he losing teeth left and right? He's pretty brave, I would have NEVER let either one of my parents pull my tooth out. It was always better for me to do it myself ;)

What DOES the tooth fairy do with all those teeth? ICK

Brian said...

Neat story. I guess this is coming in a few years. I still remember tying a string to mine and hooking it to the fridge door!

Becca said...

SO CUTE! I love it when they have the toothless smile...now you have the "big" teeth smile coming..hehe! It is the funniest and cutest thing ever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails