This totally cracked me up. One of Nathan's friends from his summer program asked if Nathan could have a sleep over. I told him maybe once our company was gone. So I gave him our phone number and took theirs so I could plan something with his Mom. She told me "He
will call you." He didn't waste any time either. That night he called maybe an hour after we got home.

Nathan was so funny on the phone. At first he didn't know what to say and he told me exactly that. Then the conversation started flowing and he paced around the house the exact same way Chris does. And he was talking with his hands too. Just too funny.

But really, getting calls from friends and he is only 7??
2 comments:
Well at least the friend was a boy!! I give him 3 more years before the GIRLS start calling :)
hehehe! Next it wll be texting..
Post a Comment