Background

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Slip & Slide



We got a Slip N Slide for the kids to play on and today was the lucky day we broke it in. The first few times Nicholas went on it he didn't realize how it worked and he fell on his back. Nathan kept going over and over. He asked Chris if they could use warmer water on it!
These pictures were taken on our newest digital camera. A Panasonic DMC TZ5 with a Leica lens. We really didn't like the Sony. The photos weren't in focus half the time and the menu wasn't easy to use. So far we're happy with the Panasonic even though it's a little heavy.

4 comments:

Krystina said...

Pictures look very nice. I remember the days of the Slip & Slide and many a twisted ankle! May they get many days to use it.

Laura said...

It looks like you have been having a fun summer. The weather had been really wet and cool here also..until last week and now it's truly summer. HOT. I love looking at your blog and seeing how your boys are growing. It goes so fast.

Brian said...

Wow! We just broke out the slip and slide for Kiera as well. I guess that makes 3 of them to play on it next week!

On a side note, I know what you mean about cameras, sometimes I find the menu on ours to be annoying too.

Becca said...

They are great pictures! Looks like so much fun! I use to love those as a kid!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails