Background

Sunday, July 19, 2009

No More Training Wheels

The boys have been asking to go for a bike ride so we decided let's go. Nathan was a little apprehensive because we wanted him to ride without his training wheels again. Even though he's only done it one other time, he got on and did awesome. He got nervous when Nicholas was around him because Nicholas likes to ride close to him and sometimes crash into him. So I kept Nicholas up ahead with me and we were the leaders. He liked that a lot because it meant he was riding "So fast." Nathan did a fabulous job keeping himself steady. When he got wobbly he would straighten it out. Nicholas and I only went around Peterson Circle once, but Nathan wanted to go a second time with Daddy. Go Nathan!



I made sure to let him know how proud I was of him too. When he got back into our driveway he saw this:

1 comment:

Krystina said...

That is AWESOME Nathan!!! I don't think I had my training wheels off at such a young age. Quite the accomplishment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails