Background

Friday, July 24, 2009

The Gray's Have Arrived

We've been waiting for a long time for the annual visit of my brother Brian, his wife Erika, 4-year old Kiera and 10-month old Orion. They've finally arrived. Unfortunately I won't get to take many days off while they are here because work is very busy right now, but we'll be spending evenings together for dinners and one of Kiera's favorite things....Tubby!


I'd say the tubby is getting a little too small though. They liked the one that we had when we stayed at a timeshare while visiting Grammy and Grampa Gray out in Arizona. There was lots of room AND it made bubbles!

And after tubby we always have a story. Here they are looking at books trying to decide what to read.

One night we put on some Home Movies of winter and when we were all together over Christmas. It was so cute to see them all watching the TV and then laughing together. They has some laughs that came straight from the belly. That's good stuff!

2 comments:

Krystina said...

That is so sweet! I think I see more of you in Kiera. Too cute!

Becca said...

SOOO fun! Those kids together on the couch..priceless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails