Finally a nice weekend day that we didn't have plans! I asked my Mom to turn on the heater to her pool so we could spend the afternoon. It was so nice to sit in the sun and watch the kids play in the water and not worry about anything.
Nathan liked it when Daddy threw him. Sometimes he'd throw him from inside the pool and a few times he threw him from outside. After Daddy was done throwing him he wanted more and we told him he'd have to wait until Uncle Brian arrives!
Nicholas wanted to give a try without his life jacket. He told us he was doing an underwater flip.
I thought this was really sweet. Nathan was making sure Nicholas' had all the buckles done correctly on his life jacket.
It's been so cold and rainy this summer that we haven't even been upset that our pool is STILL not built. Of course I told Chris that if the liner was in that with all this rain it probably would be full by now!
2 comments:
Wow! Look at the air Nathan got -impressive!! I'm glad that the boys had so much fun. What a good big brother Nathan is to help Nicholas. I'm so proud of him!
-HUGS
I am still blown away that you have to use a heater in the pool now...man! What would it be like to not be over 100 degrees everyday until ....oh wait we are always hot...kidding! You kids look so excited!
Post a Comment