We have had so much rain lately is utterly ridiculous. I think it's pretty much rained all but three days in the month of June. I can't believe we all haven't floated away. Well, I try to find the positive in everything. Fortunately we've been at work for most of the rainy days. That's a good thing. And the grass is super green so we're saving money on water. Another good thing. But tonight I saw the true beauty in the rain. Just as we were putting the boys to bed, Nathan came running in to tell me "There's a rainbow." The pure excitement in his voice was priceless, as if it was magic.
You can barely see it, but it was a double rainbow. The second one is quite faint.
1 comment:
I can totally see both...Rainbows are one of my favorite things! I always try to capture it on camera because we very RARELY get rain, so very rarely have rainbows! So pretty!
Post a Comment