Background

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Marcia's 35

After Nathan's party we had a cook-out with the family and after celebrated my birthday. I got some Lava Cakes from Sam's Club that I've been eying for weeks. He surprised me by putting candles on them and serving it to me. It was really sweet to me because since Nathan and I share a birthday I put a lot of energy into his birthday and forget about mine. It was nice to be celebrated.


Chris got me a pretty pink Blackberry so now I can be cool like him. I'll be able to get my email and more importantly, keep up with Facebook on the go now. Woo Hoo!

2 comments:

Krystina said...

I never wanted a crackberry, but now you have one so I guess I'll just HAVE to get one ;). Maybe next year when my next phone upgrade rolls around. I'm glad you were celebrated too!! You deserve it. I might even manage to get your card in the mail before the 4th of July! LOL.

Becca said...

I am so jelous! I want a crackberry!!! I cannot believe we are 35 this year.....I am so lame! Happy VERY BELATED birthday! I am lame!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails